2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sweden
joni1601 says

Okey here is the deal!

I’m an web developer based in Sweden. I have soon bought over 50 items at Themeforest and many of these items i’m not pleased with. Some have issues all the time and some gets me think if this really is good work. I will soon start to create themes so be ready for quality.

Please Envato make higher quality of the themes.

- Joacim

600 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
UBLThemes says

Out of experience within support questions are not theme related.

Half are customers who do not read the help file correctly. 33% are customers who cant use wordpress correctly because they are new to it. and the remainder is there are issues with old plugins that have not been updated.

Not saying all themes have no bugs in, because i have come across a few on themes i have customised from themeforest for clients. But in general i do not think its 100% theme issues

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sweden
joni1601 says

I agree with you, but! I can not understand how some themes get approved by Envato. Some themes is just a mess.

Sorry if I made that little unkindly but I when i pay money I want quality. I can pay 200$ for a theme that has been approved and works. But i wont pay 45$ for theme that doesn’t work.

600 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
UBLThemes says

I can pay 200$ for a theme that has been approved and works. But i wont pay 45$ for theme that doesn’t work.

I totally agree with you, if a theme is broken the author should fix because it is not fair for the customer.

by
by
by
by
by
by