3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
silverlegends says

I’m using the Sarah Neuber Jewelry Shop theme, which is no longer available here & she no longer offers support for. I tested the theme, added my items, but when I went to re-test & ordered another item, I realized that the confirmation page shows the price & item I ordered when I originally tested the cart weeks ago & not the item I just ordered a few minutes ago. The emailed confirmation I received also only shows the item I ordered weeks ago, and not the item I just ordered. I’m using paypal & authorize.net to process payments. I realized I’m not having the problem of wrong item ordered info with paypal, but am when I use authorize as my payment option for the cart. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone offer some insight as to what may be the problem. Thanks. I was all ready to go live with the site, but feel like I can’t until I get this resolved

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

you will most likely need to hire a freelancer to take a look at the issue, or switch to a theme that is currently support

also this sounds like it may not be a theme related issue, have you tired it with a different theme installed?

3 posts
silverlegends says

I haven’t tried it with a different theme. If I change my site to a different theme, will I have have to go through inputting all the items again? That’s my worry. I have almost 500 items in our store now, and to start over with entering them is not something I’m looking forward to. I also already have someone looking at it, but thought I’d do some of my own research, they’re having a hard time with this. Thanks for your input,

3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

Most themes from here aren’t custom built so changing it you shouldn’t lose your products but it all depends.

what kind of theme is it? WordPress, Magento, Open Cart etc…

if its WordPress does it require a plugin?

3 posts
silverlegends says

It’s really stupid, but I figured out, even after Authorize.net told me it wouldn’t make a difference, that b/c my shopping cart was in test mode, it wouldn’t generate new product info. Thanks again for your help.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
foxtechltd says

you will most likely need to hire a freelancer to take a look at the issue, or switch to a theme that is currently support also this sounds like it may not be a theme related issue, have you tired it with a different theme installed?

Can anyone recommend a freelancer that they have worked with on the jewelry shop theme? I am experiencing some spam registrations and ssl issues that i would like to correct. Thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by