• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

I have a problem with my rss feed.

I get this error:

“error on line 3 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document”

When I look at my source code through the browser, than I see two empty lines before my code starts.

I have looked through every wp-file and deleted every whitespace and row after the last line of code. I have disabled ALL the plugins and also tested the rss feed fix plugin, but the problem doesnt go away.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

By any chance do you have a free go daddy hosting account that you are using the WordPress install?

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says
By any chance do you have a free go daddy hosting account that you are using the WordPress install?

nope …

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Well, darn, I found an issue once with WordPress and RSS feeds if you have a free godaddy hosting account (which I used for testing purposes). Looks like this doesn’t apply to you :)

Best of luck with your issue, without knowing more or seeing some/all the code it’s hard to know the cause of the problem.

372 posts
+1 more
mrjasmin says
Well, darn, I found an issue once with WordPress and RSS feeds if you have a free godaddy hosting account (which I used for testing purposes). Looks like this doesn’t apply to you :) Best of luck with your issue, without knowing more or seeing some/all the code it’s hard to know the cause of the problem.

Could you take a look at my code ? I will pay you. I really dont know how to fix the problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by