4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
mtennert says

Hello,

I’ve some trouble with the Dandelion Style. I want to use the Nivo Slider and I’m uploading 2 photos for the Slider Images. The Blog is functionally ok but it doesn’t show the photos. My Blog you can find under: www.photo-world.us

Can you help?

Best Regards Manuel

9 posts
beethalin says

Hi! I noticed that you have fixed your problem with the slider in theme Dandelion. I have the same problem, can’t get the slider to work. Could you please help? Would be very grateful! You’ll find it here: test.beethalin.se The novise Bee

4 posts
mtennert says

Of cource I can help ;) Do that one:

Open an FTP -Client Go to the following Directory on your Server:

/yourwebsite/photo-world/wp-content/themes/dandelion_v268/functions/cache

Delete all the files in that Directory! Control if the PHP -Script: timthumb.php is in the following path: /yourwebsite/photo-world/wp-content/themes/dandelion_v268/functions

If the Script in the Path…taste it :-)

9 posts
beethalin says

Of cource I can help ;) Do that one:

Open an FTP -Client Go to the following Directory on your Server:

/yourwebsite/photo-world/wp-content/themes/dandelion_v268/functions/cache

Delete all the files in that Directory! Control if the PHP -Script: timthumb.php is in the following path: /yourwebsite/photo-world/wp-content/themes/dandelion_v268/functions

If the Script in the Path…taste it :-)

Thanks a lot!! Really appreciate your help! I deleted the files in cache and uploaded it with ftp but it doesn’t help. The timthumb.php is under function and I have opened it but don’t know exactly what to do to make it work. I’ve never worked with php before. Do I need to change something in the tithumb.php-file? I bought Dandelion and thought it would look like the example. //Bee

4 posts
mtennert says

Hey,

I look into your Code and see, that the Nivo-Slider DIV Element isn’t in it. So you must activate Nivo Slider correctly! In your Code must be that one: <div id=”nivo-slider”> [...] </div>

That Element I can’t found on your Site! Please read the manual how you must insert the Nivo-Slider correctly! You can find a Documentation if you extracted all the files under documentation.

9 posts
beethalin says

Thanks! Now I got it! Sorry, but I’m really new to this. I’ll eventually learn ;) Bee

9 posts
beethalin says

Hey,

I look into your Code and see, that the Nivo-Slider DIV Element isn’t in it. So you must activate Nivo Slider correctly! In your Code must be that one: <div id=”nivo-slider”> [...] </div>

That Element I can’t found on your Site! Please read the manual how you must insert the Nivo-Slider correctly! You can find a Documentation if you extracted all the files under documentation.

Thanks! Now I got it! Sorry, but I’m really new to this. I’ll eventually learn ;) Bee

4 posts
mtennert says

Great ;)

9 posts
beethalin says

Hi, Do you know if there is a tutorial on how the portfolio and the images gallery works in Dandelion? I can’t get the hang of it. I have inserted images in different categories and put them under portfolio but they are not shown. How do I do when I don’t want the original size to be changed on my photos? If I put them under content slider they look terrible, too wide. Thanks in advance! Bee test.beethalin.se

1 post
agbrown172 says

Could someone take a look at my site customrecon.com? I have read several threads and changed the settings of the sliders/pages/image sizes, but I cannot get the slider images to show?

by
by
by
by
by
by