Hi, I’ve just purchased Fresco theme and are having problems adding images to the flex silder and simply can’t figure out where to add the ‘Portfolio’ module underneath the slider. When I try to upload images to eg. the slider I get an error message that sais ‘Cheatin’ uh?’ which I really don’t think I am since I paid money for this theme. I also tried importing the xml file provided by the author of the theme and it still looks very strange. I’m running WordPress 3.5.1. Hope you can help me. You can see the site here www.digitaltales.dk. Thanks in advance.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi digitaltales this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts and hopefully find a fix. Good luck with the site.