2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Cath5000 says

Hello, I’ve just purchased the latest version of the Flawless theme from Theme Forest. I went to upload the theme but my wordpress site isn’t allowing the upload, it’s saying that the css code is missing. I have taken out the zipped file called flawless-v1-16.zip from the folder and am trying to upload that which worked previously. Are there other files I’m supposed to upload as well? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hello Cath,

Please make sure that you are uploading just the installation files. The main download contains documentation and other assets which may be conflicting with the upload process.

Simply follow these steps and it should work:

• Go to your downloads page ( http://themeforest.net/downloads )
  • Click on the Download button
  • From the drop-down menu that appears, select: “Installable WordPress file only”
  • Upload this archive directly to your WP installation as usual

Note: if you don’t get a “drop-down” when clicking Download, you might need to refresh the page and try again.

Thanks!

2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Cath5000 says

Hey contrastblack, thanks for your help. I tried what you suggested and I’m now getting a message saying that the theme cannot be installed because it’s missing style.cssstylesheet.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2566 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey again!

Please be sure to follow all steps in the exact order mentioned in the following image. That error is only caused if the files are unzipped before upload or otherwise not the exact zip that needs to be uploaded.

In addition, the appropriate support section for your purchased item, if offered, can be found here.

Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction, should the image instructions not solve the problem. Your patience is appreciated. :)

Thanks and good luck.

by
by
by
by
by
by