2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Japan
dfcorp says

hi all good morning from today I have been trying to fill up a template PSD form nesesario all costs but I always get this error Whoops, Something Broke! not alone in my I get the error or the developers are working?

Thank you in advance

167 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
+1 more
Decneo says

hi all good morning from today I have been trying to fill up a template PSD form nesesario all costs but I always get this error Whoops, Something Broke! not alone in my I get the error or the developers are working? Thank you in advance

You’ve meaned you would like to upload your template for review?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Japan
dfcorp says

hi all good morning from today I have been trying to fill up a template PSD form nesesario all costs but I always get this error Whoops, Something Broke! not alone in my I get the error or the developers are working? Thank you in advance
You’ve meaned you would like to upload your template for review?
Yeah i know that but when i send my template “pressing the upload button” redirect me to that error page Whoops, Something Broke!
by
by
by
by
by
by