Hi I’m using the Revolution Slider within the Pinpoint theme (which I love!) I am VERY new to Wordpress and am not a techie so please be kind if you reply!
I’m trying to use a slider to create an interiors ‘before’ and ‘after’ slideshow. The photos I’m using are fine if loaded as individual images onto the site – clarity is good etc. When I load the photos into the Revolution Slider they go very blurry and you can only see the top part of the photo.
I have looked through all the settings for both the individual slides and the slider itself and can’t find how to fix it, nor can I find the answer online. I’d really appreciate any suggestions you can offer – in plain English, not techie-talk please ; – )
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations