no-thumbnail
terranovainmobilien Recent Posts Threads Started
1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Spain
terranovainmobilien says

Hello . A few months ago i bought a themeforest Realia Theme. I had it finished with my info, details of propertys and lots of pictures. I went inside settings and i changed the URL to be shown, as i had two domains just to see if it changes something. After i did that all the pictrues from my website dissapear and there were lots of them, when i try to go inside Aviators it says that it doesn´t recognise my username so i can´t go inside to change again the URL. I contact Envato to see if they could help me out, but there is a robot that answers straight away saying that i have to contact the support of Themeforest, i email theme but there is not answer at all. I don´t know what do i have to do i have spend money in here and i´m waiting more than 3 days for somebody from support of Aviators to give me a solution, but nothing at all.

I´m starting to think that these supports centres and support tickets are useless. Please if somebody can give me some help i will be really pleased.

3861 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

You need to be talking to the author NOT envato . Hopefully they will be able to help you (probably fixable via FTP possibly)

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sakpasebaz says

hi how are you all, I buy the rockon them forest but I can not instal it or I tried but can not see the site, please can anyone help me step by step, please reply here what i have to do..how to instal , how to go on control panel. please please. thanks a lot

by
by
by
by
by
by