I have a problem with Eris and IE8.
I change my pages and single post to 2 columns. The IE don’t show correctly with 2 columns (only left or only right). The principal column is out of screen.
Others browser I think don’t have problems.
For few seconds, the page is shown correctly (see first image), but after don’t (second image).
What can I do? I think I’m not using a plugin that causes this.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 0-1 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Hi mith, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.