so basically I made a new project – everything is up – even have a few sales! However I want to update the preview image to something better and I’ve submitted a new image 3 times now and it gets approved but it doesn’t actually change – still showing the old image…..what gives?
I try and upload the image through the EDIT tab in the admin panel – doing it the same way as you would when first uploading a project – and have been very explicit in what needs to get changed in the comments section for the reviewer…
Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks, S
The image should be enter from the edit tab on the item that needs updating, as you said you are leaving comments to the reviewer so I wouldn’t really see why it isn’t updating…..
- making sure you are uploading and selecting the correct field for the image. e.g. preview image.
- that the image is rgb and not cmyk (I have had images not update because of the is the past… my own stupidity)
- check in the dashboard to see if the change has be queued up as a review still has to approve it.
- as a final step contact support about the issue
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.