8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SB_5000 says

Hey guys,

so basically I made a new project – everything is up – even have a few sales! However I want to update the preview image to something better and I’ve submitted a new image 3 times now and it gets approved but it doesn’t actually change – still showing the old image…..what gives?

I try and upload the image through the EDIT tab in the admin panel – doing it the same way as you would when first uploading a project – and have been very explicit in what needs to get changed in the comments section for the reviewer…

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks, S

809 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matu says

The image should be enter from the edit tab on the item that needs updating, as you said you are leaving comments to the reviewer so I wouldn’t really see why it isn’t updating…..

- making sure you are uploading and selecting the correct field for the image. e.g. preview image.
- that the image is rgb and not cmyk (I have had images not update because of the is the past… my own stupidity)
- check in the dashboard to see if the change has be queued up as a review still has to approve it.
- as a final step contact support about the issue

8 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
SB_5000 says

alright thx for the help!!

by
by
by