3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
markhass says

Hi Everyone,

I am having an error when I select the edit button. Everything else seems to work fine. Here is the text. Anybody know what the problem is? I can only replicate the problem when editing from the front-end.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘RuntimeException’ with message ‘Less Parse Error: expected color value: /home/educateu/public_html/2013/templates/th_enterprise/less/global.less on line 20’ in /home/educateu/public_html/2013/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php:1145 Stack trace: #0 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/templates/th_enterprise/component.php(34): Gantry->addLess(‘global.less’, ‘master.css’, 8, Array) #1 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(531): require(’/home/educateu/...’) #2 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(591): JDocumentHTML->_loadTemplate(’/home/educateu/...’, ‘component.php’) #3 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/libraries/joomla/document/html/html.php(414): JDocumentHTML->_fetchTemplate(Array) #4 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/includes/application.php(259): JDocumentHTML->parse(Array) #5 /home/educateu/public_html/2013/index.php(48): JSite->render() #6 {main} thrown in /home/educateu/public_html/2013/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 1145

Thanks, Mark

3 posts
markhass says

Don’t know why the first part of the posting got cut off. This is a request to find out why I get this error when trying to edit an Item from the front-end.

4024 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Australia
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi Mark, this is a general open forum, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck!

3 posts
markhass says

Thanks, Sorry for using the wrong forum. Mark.

by
by
by
by
by
by