43 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
lidplussdesign says

I’m trying to upload my first template site and i got already 2nd rejection.

my template: http://www.lidpluss.com/themeforest/antevorte/skin2/ from reviewer i have recieved msg, link that i have to check all commom rejection factors. I have check this all but i didn’t find any bugs.

need your help, advice..

Thank You. Pavel

43 posts
+4 more
lidplussdesign says

my template: http://www.lidpluss.com/themeforest/antevorte/skin2/ from reviewer i have recieved msg, link that i have to check all commom rejection factors. I have check this all but i didn’t find any bugs.

need your help, advice..

Thank You. Pavel

my template: http://www.lidpluss.com/themeforest/antevorte/skin2/ from reviewer i have recieved msg, link that i have to check all commom rejection factors. I have checked* (spelling mistake) this all but i didn’t find any bugs.

need your help, advice..

Thank You. Pavel

456 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
godonholiday says

Hi, I think when they say common rejection factors, they are not only referring to code issues, but also some design factors.

I like your design, especially the header image. But I think the text needs a little more work and white space. The last column in the header is unreadable on my screen? it to white.

I think if you have no coding errors and make some changes to the text, you will have a better chance of getting the theme submitted.

Good Luck! :-)

43 posts
+4 more
lidplussdesign says
Hi, I think when they say common rejection factors, they are not only referring to code issues, but also some design factors.

I like your design, especially the header image. But I think the text needs a little more work and white space. The last column in the header is unreadable on my screen? it to white.

I think if you have no coding errors and make some changes to the text, you will have a better chance of getting the theme submitted.

Good Luck! :-)
Thank for your critic.

Please more criticism:)

129 posts
  • Located in Ireland
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
OllieMcCarthy says

Here are my thoughts:

1- Whitespace, you need to more space as everything is way too tight.

2-Centre the background image as it looks weird left aligned on a wide screen.

3- Increase the line-height of the paragraphs just a tad. Oh and lighten it a little too.

4- Get rid of the transparency of the dropdown menus – it looks odd, especially over the first slide.

5- Use css sprites for the “Auto scrolling one” button – there is a white flash while loading the image.

6- Think about using a different heading font. The black thinness of the heading vrs the black grittiness of the paragraph text is a little jarring to my eye. Try something with a little more weight and try out some colours too.

Hope I’m not being too harsh but you asked :)

43 posts
+4 more
lidplussdesign says
Here are my thoughts:

1- Whitespace, you need to more space as everything is way too tight.

2-Centre the background image as it looks weird left aligned on a wide screen.

3- Increase the line-height of the paragraphs just a tad. Oh and lighten it a little too.

4- Get rid of the transparency of the dropdown menus – it looks odd, especially over the first slide.

5- Use css sprites for the “Auto scrolling one” button – there is a white flash while loading the image.

6- Think about using a different heading font. The black thinness of the heading vrs the black grittiness of the paragraph text is a little jarring to my eye. Try something with a little more weight and try out some colours too.

Hope I’m not being too harsh but you asked :)
OllieMcCarthy Thanks

p.s more criticism;)

by
by
by
by
by
by