1023 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TanyDi says

Yesterday i get this processing error message for a few images after upload. I tried 6 times to upload one image and every time i received this error message. On 7th time i had a success. But today i have no one successful upload. I tried with different images but every time i see this processing error message.

What i have to do? Do you have the same problem or it’s only on my pc and my internet connection?

59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
JenniMcCarthy says

I had the same problem a few days ago. I had 15 items with processing errors. I uploaded them one at a time and that didn’t help so I deleted them all and used the FTP Upload and that worked.

1023 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

I had the same problem a few days ago. I had 15 items with processing errors. I uploaded them one at a time and that didn’t help so I deleted them all and used the FTP Upload and that worked.

Thank you very much ! I’ll try FTP , hope it’ll help me too :-)

59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JenniMcCarthy says

When you are setting up the FTP Upload software their instructions do not tell you what “Logon Type” to choose in the Site Manager Popup Box so I chose “Normal” and that worked.

1023 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

When you are setting up the FTP Upload software their instructions do not tell you what “Logon Type” to choose in the Site Manager Popup Box so I chose “Normal” and that worked.

I did everything according step by step instructions for FTP upload but i couldn’t see “X Items Pending” box. I wait about 40 minutes and still nothing. How long takes to appear this box “X Items Pending” ?

59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JenniMcCarthy says

I had to scroll down the page and it will be on the right side of the page inside one of the boxes.

1023 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
TanyDi says

I had to scroll down the page and it will be on the right side of the page inside one of the boxes.

JenniMcCarthy, thank you very much for your help :-)

This morning i read again the instructions and saw that i made a mistake – i added my photos in the bulk import folder not in the photos folder. I fixed my mistake and everything is ok now. The FTP upload is quick and easy. Thank you for your patient helping me. Good luck with sales!

2013 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I am having these problems as well. Even a few photos processed after being uploaded via FTP had the same issue.

Can somebody from the Envato staff give us an official word on this?

EDIT : Maybe it’s related to this problem: I’ve noticed that for the last couple of days, when I upload photos manually via ftp (not bulk upload), after I normally process and upload photo to be reviewed, my original file is not removed from the server (as it should). Related?

59 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
JenniMcCarthy says

JenniMcCarthy, thank you very much for your help :-)

This morning i read again the instructions and saw that i made a mistake – i added my photos in the bulk import folder not in the photos folder. I fixed my mistake and everything is ok now. The FTP upload is quick and easy. Thank you for your patient helping me. Good luck with sales!

You’re welcome, I’m glad it worked out for you and that I could be helpful :)

by
by
by
by
by
by