Who can tell me if they work together?
It wont work, the mainboard is for socket 1155 cpu’s while the cpu is an older model with the 775 socket.
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Staff
- Community Ambassador
- Won a Competition
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
Motherboard: http://www.emag.ro/placa-de-baza-gigabyte-h61m-ds2-socket-1155-ga-h61m-ds2/pd/E44VDBBBM/ Processor: http://www.emag.ro/procesor-intel-174-pentium-174-dual-core-e2180-2-00ghz-1mb-socket-775-box-bx80557e2180/pd/EX79MBBBM/ Who can tell me if they work together?
No, it won’t work because of the supported CPU socket that differs from the CPU socket, you might want to try a processor from the i family.
P.S. Baga mare astazi, cat e Black Friday si verifica si pe PCGarage.
No. Different Sockets. Also supports pentium and celeron. Check their websites: http://uk.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4410#sp and some CPU that supports: http://www.cpusolutions.com/store/pc/Intel-LGA-1155-CPU-c453.htm