31 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
cubandigger says

Hi,

I am interested in finding a Professioanl PSD template designer to design an eBook related website.

To give you better idea about what kind of design I want see this mockup: http://www.frostwave.com/mockup.jpg and see my old site: http://elibros.net for structure check.

This thread in only for PSD design request, not for coding.

If you have PSD designs portfolio please contact me if interested on this work.

This design MUST be an outstanding, attractive and beautiful design, not an ordinary design.

Thank you Skype: Pargoli email: fernan . libre ( at ) gmail . come

2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

This is your THIRD thread relating to this same request. Spamming will get you nowhere. Try signing up at a site like freelance switch and you’ll probably have better luck.

31 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
cubandigger says

@LandonWilson, this is the second post I’ve made here in the last year and it is not spam, it is an ITEM REQUEST .

This thread is similar to the other but NOT the same since I am requesting a DIFFERENT item. If you are moderator you can delete my previous post.

I have spent thousands of dollars at themforest over the years. I really don’t see where is the problem with my post.

14 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
vero123nica says

Hi i am interested over you project please contact me we can talk further about the project

73 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
MihaiMarcuta says

I am interested as well, feel free to check my TF portfolio or contact me to see more.

by
by
by
by
by
by