147 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
hawkmax says

Hi,

I have just updated my profile page. Need your views !

284 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

I like it alot, I never thought of posting on the profile about how to rate items. I think I am going to steal that idea, :) and when I have time make something up on how to rate items to post to my profile. Thanks for the idea, and keep up the great work.

147 posts
+2 more
hawkmax says

I like it alot, I never thought of posting on the profile about how to rate items. I think I am going to steal that idea, :) and when I have time make something up on how to rate items to post to my profile. Thanks for the idea, and keep up the great work.

I am so happy someone replied. Thanks for taking a look and yeah Rating the files seems to be something that the buyers tend to forget. I also started sending the same in the help files I add to the main downloads.

284 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
unlockedart says

I am so happy someone replied. Thanks for taking a look and yeah Rating the files seems to be something that the buyers tend to forget. I also started sending the same in the help files I add to the main downloads.

Have you seen a difference in the amount of people rating your items?

147 posts
+2 more
hawkmax says

Times have been tough lately too soon to tell actually haven’t made good sales this month.

by
by
by
by
by
by