Looks good Udo! :)

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Looks great, good work with the update. Hopefully your new “store front” attracts more positive attention to your portfolio.

1273 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

First though when I seen this thread title was : “OMG developers updated profile page design – probably I need to update my content.” [...]

LOL, I thought the same :D

205 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
kimiwa says

Looks good! Keep it up :)

2275 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I really would work on the Buttons again, they are hardly readable. Maybe it doesn’t look like that on your screen Udo, but it’s close to the edge so on some customer screens with other brightness settings it will be unreadable.

Nur ein gutgemeinter Rat ;)

760 posts kontramax.com
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+15 more
Kontramax says

I don’t like, sorry. Graphics, fonts, colors looks very non-professional, early 90th, category buttons don’t work, all 50 stars on page and 3 yours portraits (profile pic, avatar, featured item) – looks like some kind of megalomania. I recommend to hire some illustrator on Microlancer to help you with this page. And by the way, is it allowed by rules to self-promoting here on forum?

1300 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Thank you everybody.

@Creattive: I will work on the buttons again. ;-) Thanks.

@Kontramax: It’s OK if you don’t like. Never expected everybody to like. Further you are a really multitalented and very creative person. I know I will never more reach this level in graphics and webdesign. And I never wanted to suggest some megalomania, how you call it. I compared my new page with my old page. When I would do it with yours I would never be happy.

But – I understand. So when the time has come I will look for professional help. Microlancer is a good idea.

Now I have first to concentrate on my talent again – Music.

If this is kind of self-promotion than please lock this thread. Sorry, I just wanted to present my new page look and make sure known people will find back to me again.

4664 posts Love & Light
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+8 more
digitalscience says

I find the muted brown tones soothing and relaxing, the gradients brings Udo to the center of the focus area of the page, creating a welcoming atmosphere, and the signature makes it personal and makes the page seem strangely familiar and inviting. The green text makes me think of money, and when I think of money I want to spend money, so I know Udo’s page is a good place to start. The 5 stars everywhere lets me know what to expect and let’s me know this is no ordinary author, this is Udo – SUPERSTAR :)

8269 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Moderator says

Since he’s asking opinion of a redesigned profile page I wouldn’t personally count it as self promo so i’ll leave it open for now :)

1300 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Hi digitalscience,

thank you so much for these very kind words. I’m happy especially “you” write this. And I’d be happy if my page is really suggesting just 10% of soothing and relaxing from what I feel now. :-)

Don’t know, maybe the stars are really too much. But I can’t help myself – to me it just looks “brilliant”. :D haha

I really have nice ideas how something could look like. But I’m not able to do that. I know that Kontramax is right and everybody who wants to get up with online marketing has to present it as professional as possible. And sometimes we need help like little companies needs a account staff for example.

Please don’t call me superstar. That’s definitly not what I suppose to be. I’m glad when I find a way to hold people more than a second on my page. :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by