- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
I figured CodeCanyon would be the best place to post this. Do any of you go through the puzzles and problems at http://projecteuler.net/ in your free time? I was never even really a math guy, but I spend way too much time on that site
Any others? What is your programming language of choice for the problems? I’ve been using Python for most of the questions and it seems to be a good enough language to solve them with.
I’ve never heard of it but it seems like a great way of staying mentally active, that being said, just looking at some of those problems hurts my precious brain, lol. I’ve never been big on maths though .