6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
thearshadnadeem says

hi my name is arshad nadeem i have completed the videohive quiz successfully i uploded my projet files to videohive but they dissappear and i cant see my project video in videohive pls help thnx

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
addeystock says

hi my name is arshad nadeem i have completed the videohive quiz successfully i uploded my projet files to videohive but they dissappear and i cant see my project video in videohive pls help thnx

Check your mail..The reviewer will send a mail if the file is either accepted or rejected :)

6 posts
thearshadnadeem says

well i did not get any email that my project is either accepted or rejected i have uploded my project 4 days ago?:(

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
addeystock says

well i did not get any email that my project is either accepted or rejected i have uploded my project 4 days ago?:(

Every project you uploaded is reviewed by the reviewer to make sure that the template is good enough to be accepted..Usually it takes 6-7 days to get reviewed..Check your author dashboard where you can see the currently processing uploads..When the bar gets full you should receive an email that tells you whether your project is accepted or not..Btw,Welcome to the hive.All the best for your first project..feel free to ask any questions..We will be glad to help you :)

199 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+2 more
footagecentral says

I would say to check your author dashboard, you can see it being processed there – from footage central

6 posts
thearshadnadeem says

my first project is rejected wht now????

by
by
by
by
by
by