13 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
FXBoxx says

This is what the reviewer’s message for me.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We receive a lot of particle reveal animations and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not meet our high standards for this kind of style.

When reviewing these types of projects, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarRDsvje4M&feature=youtu.be Preview quality is bad in you tube..

I made this project keeping in mind the Valentine’s day. I couldn’t see any project with hearts concept. Thats why i made it. I feel bad that my got rejected and the reason given by the reviewer is not satisfactory..

432 posts butlerm.com
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
butlerm says

i have to agree with the reviewer. In all likelihood you MIGHT have gotten a sale or two if you were lucky but it is extremely saturated and it wouldn’t stand out among others.

599 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
addeystock says

About a month ago mine got rejected too. :) Here’s the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmj16l22XyU
So when making any logo reveals with particular the execution should be great and perfect!!
That should be the only criteria in this case to get your item approved :)

by
by
by
by
by
by