2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
rea1994 says

Hello all,

I need a project management software that can be used to collaborate with my team, and has a gantt chart that you can see all milestones at the same time. Anyone have any suggestions or can build one?

79 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
bangingthemes says

Hi rea1994, there are loads of open source ready made solutions out there that can easily be hosted by yourself or on cheap hosting. Would take a long time to build a whole solution and would be a waste of time when there are loads already out there, hope this helps

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
rea1994 says

I know there are, but I just haven’t been able to find one to my needs. Maybe you could point me in the direction of one that can handle milestones and tasks, and have the ability to add many users. The most important thing is a gantt chart that can show all of the milestones in one screen on the gantt chart. Also, have each thing color coded. I can’t find one that isn’t monthly and will show me a full view of the gantt chart.

Thanks.

-Ron

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

I’m not sure how much of a critical requirement having gantt charts is but I’ve been using Asana and its outstanding for team collaboration.

Have a look here: http://asana.com/

by
by
by
by
by
by