3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
mize411 says

Hello, I”ve had Prolio installed at www.GreaterGoodSolutions.com for over a year now with no problems. However I noticed a few days ago that the javascript/jquery has stopped working (at least partially), the dropdown menus no longer work nor do the nextgen slideshows however the :hover effects and home slider still work. Please advise, thank you.

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

You should email the author of the theme although next gen is a plugin and unlikely to be part of the original theme so they may only be able to offer so much insight on that one.

3 posts
mize411 says

I’m pretty sure it’s a theme issue since everything works fine when I swap the theme out. Forgive me but is this not the proper forum to ask theme questions? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

^ Hi mize, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for Prolio can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

3 posts
mize411 says

Okay, will do. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!

by
by
by
by
by
by