You should email the author of the theme although next gen is a plugin and unlikely to be part of the original theme so they may only be able to offer so much insight on that one.
I’m pretty sure it’s a theme issue since everything works fine when I swap the theme out. Forgive me but is this not the proper forum to ask theme questions? Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Envato Staff
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
^ Hi mize, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for Prolio can be found here.
Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.
Simply leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.