936 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
+1 more
AlumoAudio says

PS. Forgot to mention the incredibly talented Matt Harris at Alumo Audio. Not that his work needs any introduction but I think he’s a superstar and a lovely chap too.
Thank you so much for the shoutout Jamie, that’s really, really kind of you! But of course, it takes one to know one! ;)

He also has a good ear for talent too. I read on page 6 of this thread he noticed an artist called BlueFoxMusic who only had 4 tracks up at the time and he thought they would “do well here on AJ :)”
Haha thanks and well spotted! Funnily enough, many years ago I seriously considered going into label A&R, but couldn’t go through with it, as I much prefer being the one hanging around in studios!
118 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
TheStoryShop says

Guys, listen to “Epic Symphony” by Neoclassic – http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-symphony/4277449

Pure awesomeness.

899 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
Kurlykovs says

I promote my self i am so cool man i faint when i look in to the mirror!

distillerystudio
distillerystudio Recent Posts Threads Started
104 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
distillerystudio says

Stumbled across this one from a new author, David Ritt, pretty cool. Particularly like the horns blasting in. http://audiojungle.net/item/inceptive-action-trailer/4307581

262 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
KelMusic says

Stumbled across this one from a new author, David Ritt, pretty cool. Particularly like the horns blasting in. http://audiojungle.net/item/inceptive-action-trailer/4307581

Wooooow really nice work :)

263 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
SkyProductions says

Everyone should listen to this if you like Sigur Ros. Listen to both the version with vocals and with out. Great work Phil. Wish you lived near SLC we would definitely jam.

http://audiojungle.net/item/take-my-heart/discussion/1922087?page=1&filter=All%20Discussion#comment_3701251
189 posts
  • United States
JohnWiser says

I want to promote KelaptariStudio

1. For producing music with a high level of excellence 2. For being an encouraging figure to others.

Fine work my friend.

1379 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Reviewer
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+5 more
lucafrancini Reviewer says

I want to promote JBlanks. He is a great musician and a very nice person, like a lot of people here on AJ. Happy to be here, guys!;)

327 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Won a Competition
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
TimOstanin says

I want to promote JBlanks. He is a great musician and a very nice person, like a lot of people here on AJ. Happy to be here, guys!;)

I think that he is don’t need promotion :) Because he in top new authors…but I agree with you Luca, he is very nice person :)

903 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
JBlanks says

Thanks so much Luca – that was a lovely gesture of yours to promote me! Shows what a kind and thoughtful guy you are mate. But you’re Italian so, in my experience, it goes with the territory ;) It’s greatly appreciated. As I’ve mentioned before, I love your music and think you give everything a wonderful sonic polish – nothing but top notch productions in your portfolio my friend. All the best to you for much continued success bro. :) Jamie

by
by
by
by
by
by