84 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
CinematicTracks says

Hi there. I saw lately some videos on youtube promoting an audiojungle tracks, but without AJ watermark. I checked the author site and saw that it’s exclusive AJ author. It makes me curious is it allowed ? I would love to use my AJ tracks on YouTube without watermark.

161 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AlexanderRufire says

No, it’s not allowed.

218 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Serbia
BrancoG says

you should not do that,someone could steal your music that way.

84 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
CinematicTracks says

you should not do that,someone could steal your music that way.

Yeah but when someone buy my track and use it for youtube video someone else can steal it anyway :)

I think that if someone wants to use illegal music he just will.

84 posts
+1 more
CinematicTracks says

No, it’s not allowed.

Ok. But someone is doing that and what ? :) Will Envato do something with that ?

161 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
AlexanderRufire says

Ok. But someone is doing that and what ? :) Will Envato do something with that ?

If you find it – write to support. That is all we can do against this.

by
by
by
by
by
by