• Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 6 Years of Membership
+9 more
kimonothemes
says

Hi everyone,

I was wondering what do you do to promote your files once the sales of this one starts to decrease? Tweet/RT? bribe? Watch TV? Work on another template? Nothing?

Hope you have some advices :)

1182 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
campolar
says
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what do you do to promote your files once the sales of this one starts to decrease? Tweet/RT? bribe? Watch TV? Work on another template? Nothing?

oooo yeah!

629 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
VagrantRadio
says

One thing I’ve noticed is being active in the forums does help sales a bit. Just promote, put an ad on your site, tweet, submit it to CSS galleries, etc.

422 posts plop
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 6 Years of Membership
+9 more
kimonothemes
says
One thing I’ve noticed is being active in the forums does help sales a bit. Just promote, put an ad on your site, tweet, submit it to CSS galleries, etc.

Thanks… I will try some of that :)

163 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
starshade
says
Hi everyone,

Just start working on the next one the day the current one is released. Other than that, nothing else than usual support for clients.

422 posts plop
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • 6 Years of Membership
+9 more
kimonothemes
says
Just start working on the next one the day the current one is released. Other than that, nothing else than usual support for clients.

Well… not everyone have time to do that as quickly as you. So if we can’t have another new item on the front… we need to look for another solution.

8 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 10
  • Collector Level 1
+8 more
ThemeCatcher
says

I think having your own website for promotion is invaluable, you can then do email marketing and advertise it online with SEO etc. You may also pick up referrals even if they don’t buy your theme!

Just one idea :)

1642 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Featured Author
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 10
+8 more
fuelthemes
says

Having your own website is overrated :)

by
by