- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
What do you think to have a promotion code and Discounts That authors can put on their items?
For example I want to catch more attention for one of my items( a 6$ one) , I put a 30%OFF on it and the price would be 4.2$ , envate gets the percent of the original price (3$ as 50%) and I’ll take the rest (1.2$). This makes marketplace more interesting, so buyers look for discount, authors can promote their items, get more ratings, and get more attention on their portfolio.
Sometimes I want to offer one of my items to a friends, good customer, another author as a sample or half price gift. I go to my portfolio make a code with the discount percentage (maximum 50%) and send that code to my friend, he/she goes and just before purchasing enteres the code and download the file with 50% discount. Again Envato takes the 50%. Its great for promoting our items by keeping the value of price.
What do you think guys?