2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
barryspiers says

Hi, im just building my photographers website using the king size theme. I would like to incorporate Proof Buddy into the website to allow clients to proof and buy images, i would be very grateful if someone could guide me on how this can be done.

I have searched and tried to de-cypher the proof buddy instructions but I’m struggling as this is my first Wordpress website.

Heres the proof buddy site http://www.proofbuddy.com And heres my new website (nowhere near finished!!) www.certa-cito-photography.co.uk

Thanks Barry

2268 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I may not be understanding this but from their website it states:

A few months ago we put together a semi-solution for getting ProofBuddy wrapped into a WordPress site. Worked, but wasn’t quite there.

Seems like they don’t have things working yet. I would recommend either contacting ProofBuddy for assistance as it’s their plugin and not the theme. Otherwise, I would check out the plugin repository at WordPress for alternatives (they are no doubt many) or try codecanyon for a premium plugin to do this for you.

Jonathan

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
barryspiers says

Many thanks Jonathan, I think it was the plugin that they were testing. I know the ‘normal’ proof buddy will work in a Wordpress site as I have contacted someone who is using it to good effect but she did not know how it was loaded into Wordpress, all she knew was proof buddy was in its own folder?

I will keep searching and contact proof buddy to see if they can help. Cheers Barry

by
by
by
by
by
by