1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
loredirector says

Good evening,

my name is Lorenzo Muscoso, I am an Italian journalist and filmmaker. I had collaborate with several television stations and produced video went on air on MTV , Rai, Sky. I recently won the gionalistico Sodalitas 2009 and was a finalist in the documentary film of the Aeolian islands, but I also had several publications in various newspapers about my work. I also participated in important events such as film Sundance Film Festival in America, Milan Film Festival and the Short film festival in Japan. I invite you to watch my channel on youtube and my web site on myspace to make reports.

youtube.it/lorenzomuscoso

I won a journalism award in 2009 and many of my works are present in film festival in Italy, USA and Japan

I live in Rome and I am writing because I would be interested in a proposed partnership with som freelance or company of web desiger.

“I need a flash web site that illustrates my video work and my biography”.

If you made this web site for me I could put your “logo with your name and adress” on all my video work, past and present , I could well sponsor you free in my production.

As you can see my youtube channel is quite visited and in the coming days to put new videos made by artists in the performing arts and cinema.

If anyone is interested in my proposal, contact me privately.

Lorenzo Muscoso youtube.it / lorenzomuscoso myspace.com / lorenzomuscoso

7794 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

I think you should buy a template that you like here and then pay someone (also you can find them here) to customize/populate with content.

You can get away with a small to medium budget.

374 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rohan says
I think you should buy a template that you like here and then pay someone (also you can find them here) to customize/populate with content. You can get away with a small to medium budget.

I might be wrong, but I think he’s asking for it free, in retrun he gives credit

264 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
chilly_orange says

No offense; but I really think most developers/designers are more interested in receiving some cash rather then “promotion” of any kind (since there are absolutely no guarantees here). At least I would…

I am sure you don’t like to work for free; so why would you expect others to do so?

2206 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hello loredirector

There are many great designers here but as i am reading your post it sounds like that you want this site developed for free and you would give credit to the person that will do this for you. There are many great people here that have awesome flash templates that you could easily customize yourself i mean anywhere from 20-40 dollars, these templates are very well documented so even if you don’t know flash they would be a breeze to edit and customize through xml. As for someone developing a site something similar to what you can find here for 20-40 bucks chances are very slim.

I know that most of the authors don’t like to work for free myself included, or for credit because it just does not pay the bills. I am sure you know what i am talking about.

So grab a nice template and customize it for yourself, and you will see that it’s very enjoyable and easy and it will also give you some satisfaction that you worked on your own template.

here is a couple links that might interest you:

http://activeden.net/item/dynamic-multi-flash-video-gallery-template-2/22064

http://activeden.net/item/creative-template-4/52471

http://activeden.net/item/ultimate-xml-template-v1/26152

http://activeden.net/item/unlimited-xml-as3-website-template-portfolio/54140

http://activeden.net/item/one-page-portfolio-pro-xml-website-template-as3/46407

These are some of my favorites, but there are many more great templates that you will be able to use for your videography needs. I hope this will help you a bit.

Cheers

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I think you came to the wrong place many developers here are already, doing majored jobs for famous company/artist and are well paid, those days doing stuff for free are more suitable for kids/novice flasher that want to promote them self , try your luck there.

I apology for any vulgarism by me, I always get piss off when i see something like that .

Arrivederci

3742 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says
those days doing stuff for free are more suitable for kids/novice flasher that want to promote them self , try your luck there.

I would like to add that even kids know only the sun rises for free. :D

631 posts
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Would you create a video for me if I dont pay you and instead put your name on my homepage afterwards? Guess not =)

“Hey I would like to buy this ferrari, it looks awesome.”

“Very well Sir, good choice, that makes 300.000 Dollar”

“I got a better Idea, I put some stickers from your company onto that ferrari and you give it to me for free. what do you think? thats great advertising!”

900 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

Ok folks I think he gets the point. I don’t really see the need for everyone to keep chipping in with their clever remarks. Regardless, this could well be a potential buyer and as per usual the ‘community’ is doing a smashing job of alienating that person.

Come on folks, get back to work :P

3742 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says
“I got a better Idea, I put some stickers from your company onto that ferrari and you give it to me for free. what do you think? thats great advertising!”

You should watch the F1 races and then reconsidder that example ;) It’s a nice analogy, but it misses its target completely :D

by
by
by
by
by
by