- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Sometimes waiting for 15days to cash out is not very inconveniencing, especially when you are very desperate for the cash.
This is my suggestions.
apart from the end of 15th day payouts, authors can make request for a sum of money of which, a small charge will be imposed, lets say $10 or $20 or … for the instant processing. On the following day the transfer can now be made.
This is my little suggestion, anyone sailing in this same boat?
Envato will get millions more because no one likes to wait ‘til the 15th. I think it’s a little bit impossible and having better personal expense management is always a better choice. However, it would be really convenient if the waiting time is shortened .
Yeah this sucks big time, having to wait for your own money. I’ve always thought that it would be cool to pay an amount even to speed up the reviewing process. But you know, rules are made by them, not by us.