Does anyone here know about Myows? Do Myows can be applied to protect the themes on Themeforest that have a lot of files? In their video I just seen a single file (image file and the like.) Or maybe for theme, we should upload only the zip?
I hope this thread don’t break the forum’s rule.
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
I use it, but I use it for custom graphics and project proposals.