gmail – Still unfamiliar / untouched.
Everyone of us have blind spots – no matter if something popular but it is not important until we are forced to reach there or really in need. Bing is an example of forced popularity.
And this one too:
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
All of the above… but then i have an excuse for being ignorant. Snail pace internet speed. Plus i am too busy learning stuff here
Twitter & Reddit (:
Twitter. I just can’t be dealing with the self-importance of people who think the world cares about their every movement. I’ve been to the site maybe 10 times in total.
instagram, gmail.. maybe twitter, but I have an account there and use it to tweet my themes
Instagram, I don’t get the concept and the purpose of that site.
Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare…
I just don’t use their services.