3868 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
flashjunkie
says
I only have Xbox 360 right now, but I might need to buy PS3 when God of War comes out

Do some searching for MAG , think online FPS and usually you get 32 players per match or 64 if you are lucky.

MAG has 256 players per battle, absolutely MASSIVE maps and each team is built up of squads and your personal rank dictates whether you command a squad, cant wait for it.

1080 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
Madness
says

sad thing for mag its gonna be out almost the same time as MW2 … its a gd game from what i can see , but MW2 … lolz

3868 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
flashjunkie
says
sad thing for mag its gonna be out almost the same time as MW2 … its a gd game from what i can see , but MW2 … lolz

MAG will make MW2 look like a nintendo DS game.

1080 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
Madness
says

the number of people thatll buy mag wont even be half the number buying MW2 … and u cant rly compare them … in everything wise … except the fact mag can hold more players , MW2 owns it in every other way

3868 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+10 more
flashjunkie
says
the number of people thatll buy mag wont even be half the number buying MW2 … and u cant rly compare them … in everything wise … except the fact mag can hold more players , MW2 owns it in every other way

we shall see, and i think you are wrong about the sales, MAG will be bought by anyone who considers themselves a gamer. The gameplay is something new and interesting, COD for me is, well frankly, its boring and repetitive.

1080 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
Madness
says

we shall see, and i think you are wrong about the sales, MAG will be bought by anyone who considers themselves a gamer. The gameplay is something new and interesting, COD for me is, well frankly, its boring and repetitive.

me and 100 million other people have been playing cod4 since it came out … on daily bases … whats that ? 2 years? ... and thats 4 … MW2 will be epic … me my self im buying mag for sure , but i know i wont be playing it as much as MW2 …MW1 never got boring for me because … im in a clan and we challenge other clans on daily bases … and their is a huge clans contest every once n a while … same thing will be with MW2 … fun fun fun :P

132 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
+3 more
smoke_e_joe
says

GT 5 announced for sometime in December that going to be good something to fill the time over christmas!

I have a game a month pre-ordered to take me through to 2010.

October – Unchartered 2 November – Assasins Creed 2 & Modern Warfare 2 December – Gran Tourismo 5

good way to finish the year me thinks!

1085 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Elite Author
+12 more
damojo
says

MAG really looks awesome, I wonder how 256 players will work out in terms of latency.

@Madness How in the world can you play COD4 at a competitive level with this ps3 controller? Or do you use a mouse and keyboard? :) Me being a console noob I suck at aiming with the analog controller stick.

Will add you guys to my psn when I get home from work tonight! :D

1080 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
Madness
says
MAG really looks awesome, I wonder how 256 players will work out in terms of latency.

@Madness How in the world can you play COD4 at a competitive level with this ps3 controller? Or do you use a mouse and keyboard? :) Me being a console noob I suck at aiming with the analog controller stick.

i use a controller … others in my team use … http://www.splitfish.com/ ... frag fx … mouse of the ps3 :P … u think like a gamer ;)

1085 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Elite Author
+12 more
damojo
says

u think like a gamer ;)

I used to play in a CS clan about 5 years ago and Im really in the mood again for for a good online shooter :) Think I gonna wait till modern warfare 2 though and play killzone 2 until then.

by
by
by
by
by
by