122 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BrianHermelijn says

Greetings,

As a new member of this awesome site I would like to ask what you guys think of the PSD templates section? I was planning to start creating some templates for the PSD section, but as far when it comes to sales for PSD templates it seems to be quite low.

So I am kind of concerned whether or not I should sell PSD or just take the time to learn wordpress/php/jquery for creating my own theme.

So what is your thoughts or opinions?

34 posts FourGrafx
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
4GraFx says

Hi and welcome to ThemeForest.

The PSD templates section is the hardest of all the sections and the income is…ehh not so good :). My advice is to team up up a web developer and create some HTML /Wordpress themes (ofcourse if you psd skills are high :) )

I hope this helps.

Cheers

122 posts
BrianHermelijn says

Hi and welcome to ThemeForest.

The PSD templates section is the hardest of all the sections and the income is…ehh not so good :). My advice is to team up up a web developer and create some HTML /Wordpress themes (ofcourse if you psd skills are high :) )

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Ah I see. Although I am sure that it may take some time to find a trusted partner. Especially when you can only meet on the internet after all. Thanks for posting!

99 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
SteveVanDijk says

Or sell your item in both sections… :)

638 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

Greetings,

As a new member of this awesome site I would like to ask what you guys think of the PSD templates section? I was planning to start creating some templates for the PSD section, but as far when it comes to sales for PSD templates it seems to be quite low.

So I am kind of concerned whether or not I should sell PSD or just take the time to learn wordpress/php/jquery for creating my own theme.

So what is your thoughts or opinions?

You can always become partners with people and this way you get good sales fast as you dont need to learn fast, this way you can learn while you go along.

by
by
by
by
by
by