122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
BrianHermelijn says

Greetings,

As a new member of this awesome site I would like to ask what you guys think of the PSD templates section? I was planning to start creating some templates for the PSD section, but as far when it comes to sales for PSD templates it seems to be quite low.

So I am kind of concerned whether or not I should sell PSD or just take the time to learn wordpress/php/jquery for creating my own theme.

So what is your thoughts or opinions?

27 posts FourGrafx
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Romania
4GraFx says

Hi and welcome to ThemeForest.

The PSD templates section is the hardest of all the sections and the income is…ehh not so good :). My advice is to team up up a web developer and create some HTML /Wordpress themes (ofcourse if you psd skills are high :) )

I hope this helps.

Cheers

122 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
BrianHermelijn says

Hi and welcome to ThemeForest.

The PSD templates section is the hardest of all the sections and the income is…ehh not so good :). My advice is to team up up a web developer and create some HTML /Wordpress themes (ofcourse if you psd skills are high :) )

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Ah I see. Although I am sure that it may take some time to find a trusted partner. Especially when you can only meet on the internet after all. Thanks for posting!

99 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Netherlands
SteveVanDijk says

Or sell your item in both sections… :)

631 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
UBLThemes says

Greetings,

As a new member of this awesome site I would like to ask what you guys think of the PSD templates section? I was planning to start creating some templates for the PSD section, but as far when it comes to sales for PSD templates it seems to be quite low.

So I am kind of concerned whether or not I should sell PSD or just take the time to learn wordpress/php/jquery for creating my own theme.

So what is your thoughts or opinions?

You can always become partners with people and this way you get good sales fast as you dont need to learn fast, this way you can learn while you go along.

by
by
by
by
by
by