556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kriskorn says

Hello,

Last night I submitted a PSD and today I was rejected. A standard hard rejection email, no tips what to improve. This sentence makes me always mad – “Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

I know I shouldn’t get frustrated, but in the current library there are even items that aren’t as good as my item. Do I only imagine it to myself ?

I would love to get feedback on my design to get better and improve myself. It is a big one page PSD…

02_home.png

Thank you,
Kris

// I think that my designs are rejected because they aren’t detailed enough, they seem empty. But I really don’t like to use those little nifty things. In one of my rejection emails a while a back I got a little bit of feedback. It said that there isn’t nothing that needs slicing to make up a HTML/CSS page. The more heavy graphics(done properly) to slice the better chances to be accepted ?

556 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
kriskorn says

BUMP

2232 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

Hi , your theme its very clean & visually correct but there is nothing special , layout its too simple .. have poor graphics , only a few images .. & contact form its very hard too see .

173 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
kungfu-themes says

It’s a nice start, but you have to think about it from a buyer’s POV. Like you said if there is nothing to slice to create a html, why bother even buying it?

PSD files needs detail into order to sell. You are always running a risk with a purely minimal theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by