I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for my recently rejected PSD template. The reviewer told me it was rejected due to it not being aesthetic ready, it being dull and plain, and the typography needs work. I’ve posted screenshots at the links below.
Thanks to all for your help.
http://www.derektoigo.com/assets/screenshots/portfolius/1_Homepage.jpg http://www.derektoigo.com/assets/screenshots/portfolius/2_About.jpg http://www.derektoigo.com/assets/screenshots/portfolius/3_Works.jpg http://www.derektoigo.com/assets/screenshots/portfolius/4_Services.jpg http://www.derektoigo.com/assets/screenshots/portfolius/5_Contact.jpg
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
Yea I’ve given up on the PSD Template designs. Mine have always been rejected, but I haven’t had a problem with the same designs in site templates. Try turning it into a site template. I’m almost positive it would be approved. It’s a really great design. Keep up the good work!