• Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Item
  • Tuts+ Instructor
+5 more
jeffeatworld
says

Hi

I just had a e-mail from one of my lovely buyers asking for a full version of the PSD file.

The thing is, I only used Photoshop for the header and buttons and the PSD files for those are in the download.

My question is whether it’s slightly misleading to have teh PSD : Yes thing, maybe that should be like an option like “Full Site / Some Elements / Minimal” or somehing, you guys are more creative with that sort of thing.

Does that make sense?

815 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Freebie
+3 more
rvision_
says
Hi

I just had a e-mail from one of my lovely buyers asking for a full version of the PSD file.

The thing is, I only used Photoshop for the header and buttons and the PSD files for those are in the download.

My question is whether it’s slightly misleading to have teh PSD : Yes thing, maybe that should be like an option like “Full Site / Some Elements / Minimal” or somehing, you guys are more creative with that sort of thing.

Does that make sense?

+1

2468 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
digitalimpact
says

+2 :)

694 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 4
  • Beta Tester
+6 more
HaziqMir
says

+1

962 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
webdesigndeluxe
says

I think you should automatically check no for not having the full PSD design because that is initially what buyers will want. But yes I do agree it would be a good addition. But for now I think that everyone uploading should check no if it’s not the full design. Just my 2cents.

by
by
by
by
by
by