28 posts
  • Georgia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nodariko says
but again – you would need the author’s permission AND you can’t do it by just purchasing one license (even if it’s extended license)

Sure, im not going do it without permission of the author

Overall – you’re going into the wrong direction IMHO

Can you tell me what you mean? i really don’t want to do something bad :)

491 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
theAlThemist says

As I already said – you can’t just purchase a license and make an agreement with the author. You would need to purchase the RIGHTS (directly from the author if he agrees to do so) and the price would be a lot higher than the themeforest price.

That’s why the most common practice is the partnership on items. Of course some authors working the other way (purchasing rights) but the majority goes for partnership.

28 posts
  • Georgia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nodariko says
As I already said – you can’t just purchase a license and make an agreement with the author.

If PSD author gives me a right (signed document for example) to make template and sell, i can’t see any other problems here,

That’s why the most common practice is the partnership on items. Of course some authors working the other way (purchasing rights) but the majority goes for partnership

Partnership (especialy 50/50) i different hard subject, this is the reason why i interesting in this details :)

by
by
by
by
by
by