• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
ssievert says
So here I am again with my funny PSD rejection game. :D

I fixed some issues with spacing and technical quality. Now they have problems with the typography. Any ideas why? Whats so bad with this design? I mean, its a funny kids eCommerce theme, it has not to be that serious.

I mean, I am independent in design business since 12 years now and can well live from it. :) Thats why i wonder why its so hard to get accepted at the envato marketplaces.

Is my typography really that bad? I can’t imagine, but if you have any suggestions, just tell me please! Should I better start in site templates / eCommerce category and then come back to the PSD category?

98 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

anyone?

98 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

no one out there today to give my some feedback?

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
OTallu says

maye be because of -Fonts -drop shadows -unpleasant gradients -Dark background (looks high contrast colors)

22 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
DadoD1 says

maye be because of -Fonts -drop shadows -unpleasant gradients -Dark background (looks high contrast colors)

idk…ive seen lots of unpleasant gradients and drop shadows on themes that where accepted.

98 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
ssievert says

idk…ive seen lots of unpleasant gradients and drop shadows on themes that where accepted.

Yeah right, I’ve seen them too – especially at baby / children e-commerce related themes… but no matter what happens here at the marketplace and what will ever be the reason for rejecting my work: I trust in my years of experience in the design business and will never give up to start at envato as an author for best quality themes and templates. Cope with it, envato! ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by