Just received the message that my PSD template has been rejected for these reasons:
1. This template has a nice concept going but it is not aesthetic ready for PSD category. 2. It will need many improvements in typography, visual hierarchy, layout and general aesthetics.
Here you can see some screens:
Should I code it or change the layout?
the design looks pretty good but your use of fonts on it is a bit wierd. But i would try and coded it if i were you, maybe submit it as a html template.
Don’t use serif fonts. I would use museo or rockwell, if i were in your shoes
looks good to me ! If you need it coded drop me a line
I’m in the course of coding a few psd files from themeforest authors, jump on !
I’ll change the font. I’m thinking of changing also the background, I wasn’t sure if this one was ok, but I wanted to see what they had to say
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
Yes change the font Oh and I would love to code this for you!
I would likely code it myself since I have more experience in that domain then designing in PS But thanks anyways
Use Arial, 12px.