Hi everyone, i’ve created a theme and submitted it in PSD category but they rejected it. Do you think it will be accepted in HTML category?
Here are the pages:
HOME – http://f.cl.ly/items/0i3u0C282m423h0B2R2A/1-HOME.jpg
CATEGORY – http://f.cl.ly/items/223i43293s1D3p1B1m2J/2-CATEGORY.jpg
SUBCATEGORY – http://f.cl.ly/items/130u3f2J111Y3g3W2k3q/3-SUBCATEGORY.jpg
ARTICLE – http://f.cl.ly/items/1z2i18420l1w3n140F32/4-ARTICLE.jpg
CONTACT – http://f.cl.ly/items/132J1I382C2t2i0E3w3A/5-CONTACT.jpg
ERROR PAGE -http://f.cl.ly/items/1X1X0O2k3D1u1q0L1M1S/6-ERRORPAGE.jpg
Sorry, but this will not get accepted in any category. This is the level of free template, not a premium.
PSD designs need to look better than HTML templates. Yours design needs improvements to be a good HTML one. It looks blocky; too simple; without a clear hierarchically designed structure; no white-space to let content breathe; somehow wrong ratio for the image blocks, making those blocks areas too tall; one color value for all texts is a nono.
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Don’t have a lot to say it is just to plain.
why the surprise? everyone has little problems to make their designs highlighted ..