46 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MonkeeThemes says

Well it’s the second template rejected in a month and I (really) thought this one would pass…

Please let me know what you think.

46 posts
+2 more
MonkeeThemes says

Oh yeah, this is the reply I got:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

Further, PSD template category required template with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.
1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Have you thought about coding it? I think it’d get accepted in html / wordpress

46 posts
+2 more
MonkeeThemes says

Have you thought about coding it? I think it’d get accepted in html / wordpress

Well, I was thinking to get it accepted to the PSD section first to have a better chance for the WordPress version. So I’m not sure of coding it now as another WordPress I made was rejected…

by
by
by
by
by
by