• Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
m-elgendy says
4 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
epiccoders says

Thanks m-elgendy for the reply. I’m not sure how do i fit in there since i can’t get any feedback on my item and i don’t think i saw something similar to this theme. Do you have any ideas of how can i get some feedback on it and figure out what i need to change?

Thanks

2180 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

You can start with the header & navigation , looks simple , plain & quite outdated ..

156 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
feydesign says

Awesome PSD templates, maybe need a little art ^^

4 posts
epiccoders says

You can start with the header & navigation , looks simple , plain & quite outdated ..

Thanks manuelvega for the comment. I’ll try to fix a little bit the navigation and the header and see how that goes. I’ll probably add some images or something.

66 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
m-elgendy says

Thanks m-elgendy for the reply. I’m not sure how do i fit in there since i can’t get any feedback on my item and i don’t think i saw something similar to this theme. Do you have any ideas of how can i get some feedback on it and figure out what i need to change? Thanks

I think you have to change the fonts, try to get some inspiration from here http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/admin-templates

And Please attention margin and padding.

4 posts
epiccoders says

I think you have to change the fonts, try to get some inspiration from here http://themeforest.net/category/site-templates/admin-templates And Please attention margin and padding.

Hmmm thanks for the link i’ll have a look. I tried to use a font that is general but i guess i’ll pick another one and make some of the changes in this regard too maybe this way it’s going to look better. I’ll try to make changes this weekend and i hope you guys can help me with more feedback before i try to publish this again.

Thanks again for the feedback!!

by
by
by
by
by
by