your typography needs improvement, i personally think that this is not enough for the psd category, but it could be improved. goodluck
I agree not enough for PSD – attention to detail is not good enough.
Typography, alignment and colors are a bit over the top
How about an HTML Version? good or still same problem
Your design layout is very cluttered. Your throwing too much information too fast in my opinion. Try adding more white space and let the design breath.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Too busy, not enough spacing between content makes the page look cluttered and messy. Typography needs work.
I do not think that it would be accepted into the PSD category it would have to be pixel perfect in every way.
Try an html version but even with that you going to have to make it look clean and organized with good colors and typo.