Hi, Generic rejection email
‘1) This is not aesthetic ready for psd template category.
2) This is more suitable for site template category and has the potential to get accepted as site template. I recommend to directly convert this into HTML /CSS and re-submit.
3) It may required some improvements before get accepted under site template.’
homepage variation: http://www.themeshaper.net/themes/luxuos/promo/02_HomePage_Variation_1.jpg
quite a few minor variations of the homepage as well (dropping the second header bar for example)
Why are you using breadcrumb navugation in the slider?
ackground is kinda unique, that’s good, hovewer content area is too plain, thta’s bad. Try working on content area – more details and so on.
Try coding it into HTML / CSS , PSD category is the hardest to get in.
Hi, Thanks for your comment.
One of the variations has the breadcrumbs there, others don’t, but point taken, does look a little odd there.
I suppose the content is boring, but I haven’t filled it with images and lots of content to keep it clean, I can put more detailed stuff in if that will help tho.
I am planning to html (and wordpress) it, but I would rather get feedback now on any design issues. The rejection email really gives me nothing to go on
They just have very high standards for psd category! I think it will work out as html/css. I don’t like the combination lines in the background and lines in the menu – it makes my eyes tired. Also, I think the green in the menu is ugly. And maybe the icons under “call us now” would need a bit more work.
Don’t give up!!!! Most of the authors here have received at least one rejection!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.