4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovenia
SquasterG1 says

Hi. I’ve got rejected and I would like some feedback from you guys. What would you approved so template should be accepted?

Here are zip file of just 3 different pages (the whole design has 32 pages) rejected.zip

Thanks for your tips and advices. Cheers.

74 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Taaz says

Hello, you may receive better response if you were to host your images online and show previews from there, that way people don’t need to download files :-)

About your theme, there’s a few places that are kind of cramped, needs more padding/margin (i.e. your sidebar is too close to your content on blog listing, we need some breathing room for our eyes).

I think your display images could use some work, it seems like some of your display images are business related, others personal / auto / tech / misc. It may help to not generalize as much.

It kinda seems like the TF marketplace is getting harder to see approval based on quality alone, reviewers are starting to pressure authors on original ideas & design as well. I’m not saying your design is unoriginal, instead I’m saying that maybe it needs something to give it a unique edge to make it stick out from the rest.

Taaz

4 posts
  • Located in Slovenia
SquasterG1 says

@Taaz thank you for your notice.

Here are the images: Screen 1 Screen 2 Screen 3

p.s. I will discuss when a few more replay will show :)

4 posts
  • Located in Slovenia
SquasterG1 says

Ou. I forgot to post this.

When I opened the ticket at Envato support and asked the reviewer if I would get with this template in wordpress or HTML category, he answered me
This is not ready for any category on ThemeForest.

So…I did some research of TF PSD category and there are some templates which are really unique and outstanding (sarcasm off).

@Tazz thank you for your review but as you mention there isn’t some big failure in design..maybe just that TF uniqueness?

by
by
by
by
by
by