• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
BeyondPixel says
12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BeyondPixel says

Edit: Forgot to add the message-

Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category.

This is better suited for Site Templates or WordPress — or another category, it has potential to be accepted but it may require more improvements before it’s approved under another category.

Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.
3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dpakbudhiraja says

It looks superb and I can say deserve to be on TF but it depends on the reviewers, whether You make it awesome if they don’t like they will reject it. They rejected mine too http://www.xperiainfotech.com/theme/nexus/Nexus-home.jpg :(

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BeyondPixel says

It looks superb and I can say deserve to be on TF but it depends on the reviewers, whether You make it awesome if they don’t like they will reject it. They rejected mine too http://www.xperiainfotech.com/theme/nexus/Nexus-home.jpg :(

Thanks man. Gotta accept the rejection though. I’ve started working and thought some feedback from designers here could help.

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BeyondPixel says

More suggestions are welcome. I want to know whether or not it has a chance of getting accepted, If I spend time and change it.

293 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
vishnusathyan says

i like it. completely rework on the slider part. and the navigation is too tall, make it short. goodluck :)

11 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
0effortthemes says

Hey friend for me it is an awesome design. You have some creative and unique stuff. I love it. But I feel that the navigation and logo part needs an improvement. Otherwise it is a good start. Best of luck!

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
BeyondPixel says

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Appreciate it.

i like it. completely rework on the slider part. and the navigation is too tall, make it short. goodluck :)

By slider you mean the hero?

293 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
vishnusathyan says

‘we are so passionate about photography… this section

by
by
by