25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Pantso says

Hello people :D I would like to ask if there are any detailed information on how the psd templates should be. I have been searching and i counldn’t find something more than the standard upload instructions info. I would like to know if we are supposed to have only a .psd file or every image of the template in a slice , the suggested resolution, the grouping and all these stuff!!! Is there?

Thanx a lot :D

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

there is detailed instruction. keep everything in layers, keep layers and groups organized, don’t upload fonts (just name what fonts you used), etc., etc.

39 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Canada
+2 more
simonk says
28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
t-o-m says

I think he’s more wanting to know how to set it out, e.g. How many PSDs to include – different PSDs for different tabs and the like.

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Pantso says

Yeah i told you i have read all the upload instructions. But i have read that some make psd templates that are sliced and others don’t. Is that a plus to have in your psd? Also what is the recommended psd resolution?

by
by
by
by
by
by