15 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
NorthwestBranding says

Hey,

I just woke up this morning and saw that my PSD Template got rejected. Not a great way to start a day.. haha Anyways, this was the reason given by the reviewer:
Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.
This is my first design for themeforest. It’s a single-page portfolio. What do you think?

http://imageshack.us/a/img507/7533/homepagek.jpg

284 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in France
+3 more
2Fwebd says

Hi Vlastofka !
I know it (the worst is the monday morning ;) ) ! To be accepted in the PSD category, you need something very very original ! Content is good but menu need lot of work ! Actualy it looks outdated, low quality…(the menu). Don’t mix too many colors :).
Just my opinion, hope it will help you ;)
Regards,

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

Yeah I agree it needs to be more original it seems generic. Also there is a lot of things that needs to be fixed on it still like buttons that are placed weird.

99 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
MouseOnLeaf says

I agree with doubleF, its very hard to get accepted in the PSD category. I have same problems… thats why I’ll try to get a better start at the site templates and eCommerce categories now and after that I will try to upload my PSD design files again. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by