15 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
creiden says

Dear authors,

I have submitted an item to PSD Template category and it was rejected, here is the preview before the last submission:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/5136/homecj.jpg

and here is what I modified again till now:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9283/homepagev.jpg

I need to know your opinions before submitting again ? Here is the rejection message: “Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

Thanks for your time.

308 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
BittLoader says

Your template is so nice, i have no clue why it wasn’t accepted. I’m in the same situation with a theme on my side and i got exactly the same reason for rejection.

Why can’t the reviewers be more specific?

15 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
creiden says

Your template is so nice, i have no clue why it wasn’t accepted. I’m in the same situation with a theme on my side and i got exactly the same reason for rejection. Why can’t the reviewers be more specific?

Thanks Bittloader, We have made lots of modifications and trials and still it can’t be accepted on the marketplace. I have checked your post too and will reply to it :)

Please if anybody can see any small detail that needs to be edited, tell us.

Thanks again.

283 posts Premium Website Design
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeFusion says

This design looks good, I don’t think it should of been rejected. As long as the interior pages show the same style of design elements and organization of design then it should of been accepted in my opinion.

It will get accepted in time, resubmit it and hang in there!

by
by
by
by
by
by